25 days ago
Are you a Senior PHP Developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running?
The chosen candidate will be part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write 'clean' and well designed codes
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Diploma/Degree/Master in IT or related field
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Proven software development experience in PHP – Drupal is a must
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, Symfony 2.x etc..
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebayetc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas