A multinational company committed to facilitating simple, secure payments, is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to support further development of the PSP platform as well as work on bugs and service improvements.
- Be part of a business committed to excellence, that values diversity and has a multicultural environment.
- Join a team that is open to honest, constructive feedback in the name of learning and growth, ensuring the best ideas are considered and nurtured.
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects
- Follows established development/testing procedures in order to achieve consistent software quality
- Develops the requested software features in a timely manner
- Works on various electronic payments projects
- Creates and maintains documentation and makes use of standard tooling
- Candidates must be locally based and possess an EU citizenship
- At least 4 years’ experience in the Software Development industry
- Possess a University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with PHP (including using frameworks such as Laravel - Lumen, Composer , PHP unit)
- Vagrant (Development environment)
- SQL (Mysql), NoSQL (Mongo)
- Git knowledge
- Ability to understand and write technical documentation