For our Fund Services team in Malta, we are currently looking for an experienced exposure with exposure to Transfer Agency, Investor Relations, and FATCA/CRS. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As part of the Fund Administration team your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Processing of Investor transactions;
- Review of Due Diligence documents at investment stage;
- Annual Due Diligence monitoring of investors;
- Liaising with clients/investors for missing KYC;
- Ensuring investor statements are sent out in accordance with the offering documents;
- Managing day to day activities in line with internal and external SLA timeframes;
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of operations and controls, performing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks, FATCA / CRS reviews.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A Degree or Diploma in financial services or Compliance;
- A strong background in an investor services/transfer agency team;
- Able to adapt quickly to challenging and changing priorities;
- Up to date AML / FATCA / CRS knowledge;
- Strong planning, multi-tasking and organisational and entrepreneurial skills;
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Display high levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements;
- Happy to be part of a multi-cultural team;
- Self motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement.