For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for an experienced accountant to join our Consolidation team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of the international consolidation team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up of consolidated reporting packages;
- Reviewing consolidated reporting packages received from client;
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Performing consolidation treatment research under IFRS and other accounting GAAPs
- Reviewing financial statements;
- Coaching and providing on the job assistance to consolidation officers
- Taking part in the coordination process with client and auditors.
- You are a University Graduate in Accountancy or have completed ACCA;
- You have very good knowledge of excel and word;
- You have strong organisation skills and meticulous;
- You are analytical with good problem solving skills
- You think outside the box with a high element of pro-activeness;
- You have a strong interest in consolidation accounting;
- You have the ability to work on multiple clients concurrently and meet deadlines
- Team player – ability to build long lasting and productive relationships with others
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international consolidation team and be willing to travel when required.