The Regulatory Oversight Function is responsible to develop and implement a regulatory oversight framework in order to assess adherence to the rules that regulate the various functions of the Group.
The selected applicants will be required to:
- Actively participate in the preparation, execution and monitoring of compliance focused on-site and off-site reviews. Reviews may be carried out at any department within the Group including the subsidiary companies;
- Review internal policies, procedures and controls prior to oversight assessments as well as collate data such as questionnaires, declarations and thematic reviews;
- Undertake substantial research in order to identify best practices and regulatory requirements which may impact decisions taken on the area.
Interested applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in an analytical role;
- Possess knowledge in Regulatory Compliance;
- Have an aptitude to work under pressure;
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.