Senior Officer – Company Secretarial (Corporate Services & Funds)
|Job Title:||Senior Officer – Company Secretarial (Corporate Services & Funds)|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2018 11:16|
You will be a crucial member of a small team responsible for the Company Secretary duties of the client Companies of Alter Domus dealing mainly with engagement of new clients, following up on prospecting contacts, due diligence processes and managing the set-up of new structures in Malta including collective investment schemes and other investment entities. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Assistance with the set-up of new corporate structures, involvement from proposal stage to set-up or take over, including assisting with the preparation of the Compliance file;
- Opening of bank accounts;
- Preparation and upkeep of the client Company registers;
- Assisting with the preparation for Board Meetings, circulation of agendas, preparation of board documents and drafting of board minutes pursuant to the meetings;
- Attending to Board Meetings representing the Company Secretary;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms;
- Liaising with Banks/Registry of Companies/Malta Financial Services Authority and other authorities as may be required;
- On-going servicing of collective investment schemes and other regulated investment entities by providing the clients with suitable solutions in response to their queries.
- You hold a Degree in Financial Services or Law or any other related areas;
- Three to four years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a corporate service focused industry and/or financial services industry;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- You are willing to be part of a fast growing international work environment;
- You have strong client relationship skills.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's