Bank of Valletta Fund Services Limited is seeking to recruit a Senior Officer within the Business Development and Corporate Services Division.
The selected applicant will be required to:
- Act as Company Secretary to Schemes (Companies) representing BOV Fund Services Limited;
- Prepare board resolutions, organise Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings, take minutes and file annual returns;
- Assist line management in the provision of Corporate Services to schemes administered by BOV Fund Services Limited;
- Regularly communicate and maintain a positive working relationship with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), Registry of Companies, Law Firms, Audit Firms and Directors of Schemes amongst others.
The ideal candidate for this post must:
- Have a minimum of 6 ‘O’ levels and 2 ‘A’ Levels;
- Have strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally, being highly proficient in English;
- Be eager to learn, possess drive, self-motivation and attention to detail; and
- Be a team player.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess any of the following:
- Have minimum 3 years experience in the financial services or in a Company Secretary Role;
- Possess a diploma in financial services or a closely related field, or an MQF Level 6 qualification in Banking, Finance or Law.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.