Interested in joining the Gaming industry? Are you a Backend Developer?
The selected candidate/s will be part of the Software Engineering department which is responsible for delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment to fulfill the company vision.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of efficient and performance backend code
- Provide realistic estimates for requests, fixes and new ideas
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions
- Write unit tests with mocked code
- Write clear and precise technical documentation
Our client is looking for developers in .Net/Core. Additional skill requirements include:
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of source control and GIT Flow.
- Experience with JIRA is helpful.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Experience with microservices would be considered an asset.
- Experience with client/server or N-tier architectures
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, computer information systems, management information systems, or related field will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment.
- A record of successful delivery of software solutions as an individual.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong development, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.