Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Castille Labs is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their team.
- Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives;
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle;
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets. To ensure that all tickets are both clear, concise and accurate;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Work on one or more of the following OSS/BSS systems; CRM, Billing, Web based ordering, Integration (APIs and web services), Workflow or Rules engines, Ticketing, Provisioning, Network Inventory and Scheduling;
- Help in the diagnosis and resolve of issues and liaise with other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation;
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, SIT test cases and training material;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second level support. Software Developer is also responsible for 3rd level support.
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification;
- At least 4 years work experience in software development using C# .NET 4 or later and IIS;
- Awareness of Java related technologies;
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server;
- Familiar with .NET related technologies including Web API, Windows Communication Foundation and Entity Framework;
- Awareness of Unix/Linux systems;
- Familiar with Web Services and related integration technologies;
- Familiar with software build automation tools such as Ant and Maven;
- Optional MCSA: SQL Server (Solutions Associate);
- Optional MCSD: App builder (Solutions Developer);
- Optional SCJP: Sun Certified Java Programmer.