Castille Labs ,a multinational team of IT specialists is looking for a Senior .NET Developers to form part of the development team . Selected candidates will be based in Ebene, Mauritius.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide development, testing or support service to clients and customers
- Achieve delivery of core/customized products in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and standards
- Review deliverables of junior team members
- Accurate recording of time, effort and schedule related activities via trackers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills to achieve excellent customer service
- Escalate to the Team Lead and/or Lead Engineer if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned
- Monitor and control metrics for development, testing or support area
- Seek and respond to development feedback
- Provide work direction and guidance to junior team members: ensure accuracy of the work of team members via coaching and reviewing, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
- Provide effective team collaboration to rapidly progress projects
- Provide training to junior team members
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and capture within the team
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Perform code reviews independently, assist in developing revisions and log defects/deficiencies
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
- At least 2-4 years experience in software development, testing or support environment
Please note that this opportunity is contractual.