Senior .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Senior .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Neeshta Hurreeram|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 13:54|
One of the multifaceted IT services provider in Mauritius, is looking for a dynamic professional to join the team as'Senior .Net Developer'.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using .NET Framework and SQL technology stack in Microsoft cloud environment or on premise
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
- Leverage your existing skills while learning and implementing new technologies as the business grows
- This position will work closely with other application development teams, business analysts, business stakeholders and QA teams
- 5+ years of solid experience with the .NET platform, and Enterprise application development
- 5+ years of solid programming experience with C#,.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows service, WCF, Web API, Windows form, WPF, Console Applications
- Experience with Microsoft Windows server tools(Active directory, IIS, Windows Event Viewer, Windows Server Services, Windows command based diagnostic tools, DNS, Window Server Manager)
- Experience with SQL server Reporting services
- Experience in MS SQL Server is required and good knowledge in query optimization and data analysis is desired
- Expert knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics Platform, and Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Passionate programmer with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 2 years in mobile development
- Ability to produce analysis, design documents and other technical documentation required by the Sales and Marketing Team
- Good Unit Testing and Integration Testing practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in French and English is mandatory
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualisation, development to deployment of mobile apps.
- BS/MSC in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7+ years of progressive experience in the Services industry and evidence of exceptional ability