Looking for a Senior Middleware Engineer who will be part of the Technical Solutions Department to provide administration, installation and maintenance works on middleware solutions provided by the company according to clients’ requirements.
- Installing, administering, and maintaining Application Server Instances
- Setup of staged environments for development, testing and production
- Administering users and permissions for Server access
- Designing and implementing strategies for high availability and disaster recovery
- Monitoring server health, performance levels and maintenance plans
- Performance tuning
- Conducting any miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the HOD from time to time
- Ability and willingness to perform off-hours support tasks including deployments, troubleshooting, and support on an on-call basis support rotation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Experience of High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for Websphere Application Server.
- Very good knowledge of SQL scripting.
- Very good knowledge of Database Administration
Find more Jobs in Malta