The eventual appointee will be appointed as Senior Quality Officer in Grade 5 and will be expected to report to the Head of Programme Management & QA within the Authority. S/he will lead and manage members of the team in the overall coordination and management of the quality assurance programme and the reach of milestones and objectives on an operational and tactical level.
The individual will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Preparation of yearly quality assurance plan;
- Lead quality assurance reviews;
- Device and monitor key performance indicators;
- Plan and provide training activities related to quality assurance;
- Participate in quality assurance working groups and committees at European level;
- Plan and participate in any reviews as may be necessary;
- Train and mentor the officers within the Quality Assurance team;
- Exercise judgement in handling cases and challenging reviewees;
- Represent the team in engagement with internal and external stakeholders;
- Assume responsibility for the management and development of reports.
- We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Business Engineering and/or assurance related background.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of eight (8) years proven professional experience in a managerial position in a similar role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.