Senior Manager - Corporate Administration
|Job Title:||Senior Manager - Corporate Administration|
|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Noorina Abdoulraman|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2018 11:08|
Our client with consolidated operations worldwide in Asset Management, Stock-broking, Trust, Corporate and Fund services, Corporate Advisory, Asset Financing and Deposit Taking - is looking for a high-calibre Manager in Corporate Administration.
Who the role reports to
Head of Operations/ Operations Director
Main responsibilities of the role
Manage the ongoing Corporate Administration Unit's activities / resources for optimised efficiency and ensure the effective delivery of timely service to customers as per set standards:
- Manage a team of Corporate administrators and ensure day-to-day administration of their respective portfolio.
- Review and assist on the drafting of incorporatio documents (offering memorandum, subscription agreement and service agreements etc).
- Recommend on fees to be applied in the setting of new structures.
- Implement and monitor internal controls/procedures/processes of the unit for optimised efficiency.
- Build up and maintain relationship with clients, respond to their queries in a timely manner, provide appropriate information and advice.
- Maintain proper relationships with the sales force to understand their requirements and priorities.
- Attend boards and committee meetings as and when required.
- Keep abreast of emerging regulations and developments in industry pertaining to Trust structures and ensure compliance with such regulations.
- Direct and manage the team's performance, through the setting of clear objectives and targets for each team member.
- Participate in or lead projects linked to the achievement of set objectives to ensure implementation as per defined targets and standards and where applicable in collaboration with other Teams.
- Consolidate the team through continuous empowerment, coaching, motivation, identification and provision of required training to promote a high performance culture, hence ensuring growth and success, to achieve the objectives of the Team.
- Ensure the utmost integrity of the team through full adherence to the Group's Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Ensure compliance and adherence with regulatory policies, procedures (Anti Money laundering, KYC procedures etc.), processes and risk management framework to minimize financial losses and take prompt corrective actions from deviations.
Qualifications and skills required
- At least a degree in Business Management, Law/ LLB
- Proven track record of at least five years in Corporate Administration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's