Attractive package offered
11 days ago
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the selected applicant will take the responsibility for the management of the Policy section. This role involves managing work relating to the transposition of EU legislation into the local legal framework and the review of documentation relating to the participation by officials to various meetings.
Further responsibilities include:
- assisting in the day-to-day running of the department;
- coordinating work amongst team members;
- perform, delegate, review and oversee work related to the legislative process
- attend and participate in local and overseas training or meetings;
- act as a point of reference to rest of team.
Applicants need to be in possession of a tertiary level of education, ideally Accounts, Banking & Finance, Economics or Law and have a minimum of 7 years of experience within the banking sector. In-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements within the banking sector is required.
For more information apply online or contact Simon on (+356) 2093 3160