The Administration function oversees and manages the Authority’s building management services, centralised travel desk, hospitality, and support and ensure the efficient performance of all function areas. The person will be reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Manager (Administration) shall include:
- Manages a team within the administration department;
- Overseeing the upkeep of MFSA premises including security, health and safety;
- Managing the purchasing process of the organisation, including procedures, negotiating with suppliers;
- Managing the Reception Desk and meeting rooms and to ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner;
- To ensure employee travel is safe and organized according to company policy;
- Overseeing all aspects of event planning and management for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Implementing customer service standards and evaluate employees accordingly;
- Managing Administration Budgets and monitoring the department’s expenses;
- Hiring and training of Administration Staff including non-clericals;
- Conducting semi-annual reviews of employee performance and provide guidance to employees;
- Leading and/or participating in projects relating to the department;
- Preparation and updating of Policies and Procedures relating to the Department;
- Streamlining operations ensuring that the Department runs smoothly, eliminating wastage, increases customer value and devising ways to streamline processes;
- Preparation of and presenting periodic KPIs relating to the Administration Department.
- Other duties and task as may be assigned by the Chief Operation Officer.
- We are looking for a candidate who have worked at senior level within an Administration Department.
- The candidate will also be required to demonstrate a prove level of managerial skills and the personality required to supervise and manage staff, as well as proven ability to delegate tasks to carry out functions effectively and efficiently.
- The role calls for a Degree in Operations, Business Administration, Logistics or Project Management or a comparable recognised qualification at NQF level 6 or better duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC)* would be an asset.