Senior KYC Officer
|Job Title:||Senior KYC Officer|
|Location:||Ebene, Mauritius, Mauritius|
|Contact Name:||Hansley Sevathean|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 13:31|
- Check that all accounts opened on system have been duly checked according to KYC principles in line with documentary checklists and that the account parameters and data have been correctly set on the core systems.
- Ensure that the documents and information provided in the account opening pack are consistent with purpose and nature of the account to be maintained in the books.
- Verify presence and adequacy of documents required from KYC perspective for a customer to maintain accounts.
- Check that the data that was input at account opening stage conforms to the information provided by the customer.
- Ensure that the system parameters pertaining to the functioning of the accounts are correctly set up.
- Devise, schedule and run Cognos exception reports to identify any irregularities on customer’s accounts.
- Analyse critically account opening documents with a view to identify any inconsistencies in the information provided and engage frontline or originating business partners to seek assurance on the nature of the client being on-boarded.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Management or related fields.
- 3-4 Years Experience working in a KYC verification environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's