7 months ago
To join one of the biggest sports-betting operators, the Senior Full Stack Developer will work in a cross-functional team within an overall flat hierarchy. The company is looking for someone who embraces learning and continuous improvement and can succeed in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Agile and multicultural environment;
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Subsidized Parking;
- Sports incentives;
- Well-established business with opportunities to develop and grow;
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Relocation Assistance.
- Developing new features across the entire stack;
- Keeping unit test coverage above 90%;
- Contribute to our new technology stack as well as maintaining the existing system;
- Participate in design and code reviews;
- Promote and assure engineering excellence;
- Mentoring Junior developers and helping them out when necessary;
- Working closely with the Product Manager on desktop and mobile features;
- Help Automation Engineers in APIs automated tests and e2e tests.
- 5 years’ experience in software development using Java/J2EE, Spring Framework and Microservices;
- Extensive knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns, such as IoC;
- Accustomed to working in an Agile environment using SCRUM methodology, contributing and receiving feedback from peers;
- Positive attitude with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- It will be considered an asset having experience in modern Front End technologies, such as: ReactJS, Redux, NPM and TypeScript.