Senior Java Developer - Remote
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer - Remote|
|Contract Type:||Remote Jobs|
|Contact Name:||Kamilla Nikolas|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2017 14:14|
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
The candidate will be expected to work from home. Meetup at the hub office is also expected periodically with the rest of the team.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Java Enterprise Programming
- BSc (Hons) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (JAX-WS, Transaction management, JMS, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA,Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's