Our client, a multinational company committed to facilitating simple, secure payments, is looking for a candidate with strong software development skills in Java to join their team. The Senior Java Developer is well versed on the industry-leading frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate ORMs, and have a solid understanding of distributed concurrent/micro-service systems.
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects
- Follows established development/testing procedures in order to achieve consistent software quality
- Develops the requested software features in a timely fashion
- Creates and maintains documentation and makes use of standard tooling such as source-control (git), defect-tracking (jira), etc;
- Candidates must be locally based and possess an EU citizenship
- At least 4 years' experience in similar responsibilities
- Possess a University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies: Spring Framework (core, MVC, data, integration, boot,cloud) and Hibernate ORM
- Proficient with Linux or Mac use
- Excellent working knowledge of recent Java versions.