A leading service provider operating in the Corporate, Trust, & Fiduciary environment are looking for a Senior Software Developer/Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Develop innovative systems/applications users want/need by understanding business needs
- Design, build, test and maintain in house applications written in Java (back-end)
- Create efficient and reliable code
- Bachelor/Master in Computer sciences or any related field
- Experience with micro service architecture
- Strong Java coding skills and knowledge of related ecosystem: Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, JUnit
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL Query and Database Modeling (UML).
- Strong interest in technical choices (design, architecture, algorithm…)
- Interest in the banking and financial environment
- Fluent in French
- Open-minded and rigorous
- Good communication and self-learning skills, ability to work both in team and autonomously
- Knowledge of Apache Flex, Cairngorm 2, Jasper Report, Flex, Angular2
- Knowledge of developing tools such as Subversion, Eclipse, Maven
- Familiar to Agile Methodology