Looking for an exciting opportunity in the mobile world? Are you an IOS developer?
Castille Labs a multinational team of IT specialists is looking for a Senior IOS developer who is thrive for a new challenge and is always looking for the next big thing.
You will be responsible:
The development of our new IOS trading application which is aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile, tablet and apple watch.Your primary focus will be development of the new iOS application and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build our core applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ensure adherence to the highest code quality & organisation
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Possessing an IT Qualification is preferred