Senior, Indirect Tax Services
|Job Title:||Senior, Indirect Tax Services|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2018 08:06|
Deloitte is seeking to recruit a Senior to join their growing and highly successful Indirect Tax services team. The focus of the successful candidate's responsibilities would be on indirect tax compliance engagements, with a particular emphasis on Value Added Tax (VAT).
This role's responsibilities include :
- Registration of businesses for VAT purposes,
- Preparation of VAT computations and supporting analyses,
- Completion of VAT returns and other types of VAT filings,
- Attending to other VAT compliance related engagements,
- Assisting on the indirect tax component of tax due diligence engagements on transactions that involve mergers and acquisitions,
- Assisting on engagements of a compliance nature that involve other indirect taxes,
- Providing support to the rest of the Indirect Tax team in the various services provided as is needed depending to the requirements of the Team.
The ideal candidate should :
- be in possession of a university degree in Accountancy or hold the equivalent of an ACCA or ACA qualification,
- be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision,
- be meticulous in their work and have an eye for detail,
- be self-motivated and possess interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills,
- have a professional interest in VAT and other indirect taxes,
- be amendable to learning and developing him/herself continuously.
On-the-job training on VAT and other indirect tax work will be provided by our team of experienced Deloitte indirect tax specialists.
This opportunity has career-building potential with ample opportunity for personal growth and development. This role requires candidates with strong customer focus, keen attention to detail, and team playing characteristics, coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to manage tasks and time effectively.
Deloitte provides the talent and rewards that you would expect from the undisputed leader in professional services. If you are interested in sharing our passion for living our purpose and making an impact that matters with our clients, our colleagues and our communities, we invite you to apply on line for this post.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's