Senior Implementation Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Implementation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Clare Barbara|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 08:27|
Implementation Manager? Interested in leading a dynamic team?
A large iGaming group of companies is looking to employ an Implementation Manager.
- The implementation manager will help the team manage the integrations with their external partners. This will be accomplished by working directly with their sales, marketing, technical, customer support and other teams as well as partnering internally with product, engineering, data, operations etc.
- This individual will be critical to the company's continued growth by owning multiple concurrent projects and working directly with our partners. To do this well, a great candidate will be able to work well with internal and external product and engineering teams, plan data and software integrations and work aggressively to complete projects on schedule.
- At the same time, the ideal candidate must be able to interact effectively with our partners including providing technical explanations and guidance, running meetings with senior executives, and managing new partner relationships throughout the implementation phase.
- Act as the main technical point of contact for several iGaming Cloud partners throughout integration process
- Provide insight and expertise to partners and work with them in order to complete agreed implementation projects
- Ensure Release Process is explained to clients and all dependencies are tracked and resolved; Ensure Release flow from Staging, Pre-Prod and Prod environments for clients is smooth and meets client expectations.
- Analyse the business and operational procedures to improve integration and release processes
- Support custom integrations to ensure final product meets customer requirements
- Support customer during user acceptance testing cycle by resolving issues, answering questions, and guiding them through the process
- 3+ years of previous experience working in a partner implementation role as part of a technology company; Proven experience successfully working directly partners or clients in a primary contact or lead role
- Demonstrated history of completing highly complex projects on time
- Technical knowledge and/or a willingness to learn new systems and processes
- A solid understanding of Software Development, APIs, SDLC, Jira and Confluence
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done. Extremely competitive, but egoless personality.
- Excellent team skills
Attractive salary to the right individual
Excellent Company perks and benefits
Contact Clare on email@example.com for more details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's