One of Malta's leading banks is seeking a Senior HR Advisor to drive their HR function.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this person must have the gravitas, the business acumen, strength in HR strategy development as well as within implementation and operations.
Responsibilities will be:
- Driving the development of the HR strategy as an integral component of the business strategy
- Translating business strategy into relevant HR deliverables, enabling effective implementation within the business
- Negotiating collective agreements with unions and maintain strong employee and industrial relations
- Deputising for the Head of HR including attending EXCO and board meetings as required
- Act as an HR Generalist to specific functions / lines of businesses
- Ensuring that effective governance and reporting mechanisms are in place
- Managing or supporting the delivery of HR processes which may include: organisational development, performance management, recruitment, succession planning and training and development
The ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Preferably a Masters’ Degree in Human Resources Management or Masters in Business Administration/Work Psychology
- Experience within a similar role
For more information contact Nikki Farrugia on email@example.com