Our Client, a new player in the technology industry, is looking to hire a Senior Graphics Developer for Games.
t is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned below may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the role.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- Experience in graphics and image processing programming
- Experience implementing online animations and graphics
- Experience working with graphics engines and coding low level graphical and animation systems (not just scripting premade engines)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- University degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Membership of SIGGRAPH or similar professional body advantageous.
- Experience in non-web graphics engines and technologies such as Open GL, Direct X, Unreal Engine advantageous
Skills and attributes:
- Expertise in HTML5 Canvas
- Expertise in WebGL
- Advanced mathematics: Geometry, Mechanics etc with reference to graphics (preferably university level)
- Knowledge of AS3 / Flash graphics advantageous
We offer you:
- Full-time permanent employment contract
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to demands of the position
- Established 13th salary
- Team building activities
- Flexible working time
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for training and education in our locations abroad