Senior Graphic Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Graphic Designer|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 08:37|
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC is currently looking for a Graphic Designer. The prospective candidate will be involved in the creation of designs for publications, web, social media and other marketing material for the firm, as well as managing and overseeing these campaigns from ideation to execution.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Media, Creative Media, Game Design or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Strong media management and organisational skills.
• Flair for design and good attention to detail.
• Social media and SEO awareness.
Those candidates who send a sample from their portfolio when applying, will be highly regarded.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Graphic Design, Bachelor Degree - Game Design
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's