10 days ago
A leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide is currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join its team.
- NAV reviews
- Assistance with any client queries related to the NAV calculation
- Liaison with external service providers (investment managers/advisors, auditors, custodians, payment banks) in a professional manner
- Assistance in the of year-end audit and preparation of annual financial statements.
- The payment/transfer of fund expenses
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Training and assisting more junior staff
Skills and Experience
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in fund administration related work experience..
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel