Senior Fund Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Fund Accountant|
|Salary:||€28,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Kamil Radziewski|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 07:50|
A leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, are seeking a number of talented Senior Fund Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Procedures under the oversight of the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- NAV reviews
- Assistance with any client queries related to the NAV calculation
- Liaison with external service providers (investment managers/advisors, auditors, custodians, payment banks) in a professional manner
- Assistance in the of year-end audit and preparation of annual financial statements.
- The payment/transfer of fund expenses
- Dealing with auditors
- Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery
- Training and assisting more junior staff
Qualifications and Skills:
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in fund administration related work experience
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's