Senior Frontend Web Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Frontend Web Developer|
|Contact Name:||Andrius Petkus|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 09:01|
Innovative sports and entertainment company utilizing Blockchain Technology is looking to recruit a Senior Frontend Web Developer. Reporting to a Chief Strategy Officer, you’ll be responsible for our brand web presence, restructuring our brand-side web development environment to operate independently from our dedicated tech teams and serve in a leadership role to grow a dedicated brand-side web development team capable of scaling with our ever-growing digital presence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a Frontend developer you will be communicating, collaborating and working together with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Work on various frontend web projects.
- Main task will be improving old and building new web development frameworks.
- Researching new approaches how to make company websites better, faster and more secure.
- Providing feedback to improve websites depending on your vision and/or experience.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality and readability in mind.
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes.
- Support our marketing and business teams with development work.
- Learning new technologies and implement/use them in the projects.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in at least one of those frameworks: React, AngularJS or Ember.
- Knowledge of JS-based build tools like Grunt/Gulp/Bower and libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js.
- Experience with Frontend (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Experience with Ajax.
- Good understanding of UX/UI, for responsive web development.
- Experience in tracking (Facebook pixel, GA tracking, server-side pixel, etc) would be considered an asset.
- Deep understanding or WordPress customization.
- Able to follow coding standards.
- Able to work on MacOS.
Find more Jobs in Malta