28 days ago
A Software Development company based in Mauritius are looking for a qualified Senior Front-end Developer. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing clients' websites.
- HSC/BAC+2 (Diploma level) or Degree in multimedia/web development or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in the web development field.
- International working experience would be an advantage
- Expertise in: HTML/HTML5/xHTML/CSS/CSS3/JS, Responsive/Mobile Design and a panoply of JS libraries and frameworks such as Angular/React.
- Knowledge of good UI/UX design.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical and creative skills.
- Client-oriented (internal and external).
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- Work with designers and clients brief to develop full or parts of website.
- Be able to follow and understand briefs by our clients or our internal technical leads.
- Update existing customer Websites and Frameworks.
- Keep up to date with web development and online communication trends and evaluate new technology viability.
- Perform other related duties.
Working Conditions/Working Hours:
- 12h00 to 21h00 (Monday to Friday)
- Available to work during odd hours or shift, on call duties.