about 1 month ago
Senior Finance Officer
The selected candidate will form part of the Finance Operations Team. He/she will assist the Finance Operations Manager in the day-to-day running of the department.
· Supporting the Finance Operations Team Lead with day-to-day operations;
· Posting of accounting entries up to trial balance stage
· Verification and authorization of Daily Payments;
· Reconciliation of Bank, Card Scheme and Client Liability Accounts;
· Assisting the finance team with the preparation of Audit documents;
· Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the Team Lead
· Possess a BA (Hons) Accountancy Degree or in the process of obtaining an ACCA qualification;
· Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel in particular;
· Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
· Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent attention to detail;
· Be a team player, flexible, and able to meet strict deadlines.
In addition, applicants should ideally:
· Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the financial services industry;
· Have a good knowledge of Account Software although on-the-job training will be provided.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.