Our client, a bank, is seeking to employ a Senior Finance Manager to join their local function.
Responsibilities will be:
- Assisting in the Bank’s budgeting process and representing the finance team throughout this process
- Overseeing the procurement process
- Reporting to the Bank’s shareholders and addressing queries received from potential investors
- Project manage the implementation of internal controls within the finance function and follow up of internal control recommendations raised by the internal and external auditors
- Contributing to the evaluation, development and enhancement of the finance function
- Monitoring the performance and review the work of the finance officers within this team
Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the CFO.
A fully qualified accountant with experience in the banking sector would be the ideal candidate for this role.
For more information, kindly contact Nikki on email@example.com