Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive - Banking
|Job Title:||Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive - Banking|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 11:11|
A multinational company within the Banking Sector is looking to employ a Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive to join their growing team.
- Supporting the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns and regulatory reports
- Analyzing and interpreting data from banking regulations
- Assisting the Bank in providing financial information for other reporting requirements
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems
- Assistance to the overall effectiveness of the finance function
- Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems
- Providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters to senior management.
- Possess a UoM Honors Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience
- All Necessary training will be provided
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be attentive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Must meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's