Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2018 12:44|
Credorax Bank Ltd is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for ecommerce transaction processing. Due to the growth we are now seeking to recruit a Senior Finance and Regulatory Reporting Executive to strengthen and provide support to the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Assisting in specific assignments and preparation of banking regulatory returns (BR/06, FINREP, COREP) and regulatory reports (ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery Plan) whilst ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with banking regulatory requirements;
- Analysing and interpreting data from banking regulations and for inclusion in the Bank’s regulatory submissions;
- Assisting the Bank in providing financial information for other reporting requirements in relation to capital and liquidity risk management;
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Bank’s accounting records and financial systems, and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the finance function;
- Assisting in the testing & migration requirements of new systems, including the Core Banking System;
- Compiling ad hoc reports as requested and providing timely and accurate feedback on all matters arising to senior management.
- Possess a University of Malta Honours Degree in Banking and Finance or Accountancy or pursuing equivalent qualifications.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' relevant working experience, preferably gained in a Big 4 Firm or in a banking environment is considered an asset, although training will be provided.
- Have thorough knowledge of all desktop applications particularly Excel.
- Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to prioritize and manage work without losing attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's