To join a well-established Software House, the operations-focused Developer will be part of a dynamic team with passion for IT.
- Keeping the development, performance and production environment for their products up and running, while keeping an eye out for improvements on performance as well as user experience.
- Taking ownership as a bug hunter, reporter, dashboard builder and developer. Repetitive tasks are something that you do not like and would rather program or script away.
- Working closely with the solutions architect, developers, and the customer-focused engineer to provide an excellent experience for both clients and end users.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- Windows Server 2008-2012 as production environment
- SQL Server and database management
- Queue-based systems
- C# / .NET / netcore
- Powershell scripts
- Release management
- Managing production environments
- Experience with large volume data
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of:
- Jira and Bitbucke
- Elasticsearch / Kibana
- Octopus Deploy