You will form part of Finance Stack Ltd, a subsidiary of the Calamatta Cuschieri Group. We are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software and we utilize the very latest technology stack to achieve our goals.
Finance Stack provides Wealth Management Software for Wealth Management and Stockbroking firms. Our 360° Solution includes a fully integrated Front, Back Office and Web solutions which is available both on premise and on cloud.
The role is focused on database development and administration around various database technologies we use. This role involves innovation and is directly related to the development of our wealth management software suite including our online trading platform.
In this role you will
- Build and Administer various high availability multi site database systems.
- Build and Administer and develop a cloud database infrastructure
- Monitor database performance and implement changes to improve performance continuously
- Perform regular tests to ensure data security and integrity
- Act as gatekeeper in accordance with our data protection policies
- Vet and suggest optimizations to database related code with the development team
- At least 5 years experience on Microsoft SQL Server
- At least 2 years experience with No SQL databases
- SQL MCSA certification
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Optimizations
We value and reward the contribution of every individual and are offering an attractive remuneration package that is also geared towards performance. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.