Established firm in Financial Services is currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to join their IT department.
Skills & Experience required:
- University Degree in Business or Computing
- Cyber security risk management (technology risk management, security and privacy services)
- IT assurance and compliance (IT audits and IT compliance engagements based on COBIT, ISO27001, and ITIL)
- Technical vulnerability assessments
- Cyber threat analytics
- Minimum of 2 working years experience in at least one of the following areas: vulnerability assessment/management, SIEM, or cyber-risk management processes.
- Have a very strong customer-facing personality with good communication and report writing skill