Senior Corporate Lawyer ( Corporate Services )
|Job Title:||Senior Corporate Lawyer ( Corporate Services )|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 12:38|
A well established corporate services firm that offers a vast range of bespoke services that include: assurance, corporate services, remote gaming consultancy, legal, tax, internal auditing, information security, data protection, management consultancy, fiduciary services and back office work, is seeking to grow their existing team by employing a Senior Corporate Lawyer.
Job duties include:
· Attending client meeting and assisting with the onboarding processes of new clients
· The collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with KYC procedures.
· Company incorporations, overseeing all regulatory aspects related to the company’s business and assistance with ad hoc corporate administration including mergers and acquisitions, share transfers, etc
· Provision of consultancy on Maltese corporate law
· Drafting corporate documents such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA and MGA forms, etc
· Drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding contractual agreements
· Assistance with obtaining licenses (gaming, financial, investments, etc)
· Involvement in the development of new service lines
· Assistance with opening of bank accounts
· Preparation and submission of annual returns
· Assistance with ongoing clients’ compliance
· Assistance with ongoing license compliance obligations
· Ensuring client files are maintained up-to-date and in line with its license obligations
· Liaison with relevant authorities including Registrar of Companies, MFSA, MGA, IRD, Registry of Ships, etc
Skills and Qualifications required:
· Law degree from the University of Malta (LL.D. or M. Adv)
· A minimum of 3 years of corporate law experience
· Detailed understanding of Maltese company law and company services providers rules. Knowledge of gaming law and financial services law is considered an asset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, whilst other languages, especially Italian, will be considered advantageous
· IT literate, with experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management and other major software applications
· Ability to deal with a multi-cultural work environment and client base
· Keen to develop his/her experience through training, qualification and continuing professional development
· Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to perform under pressure
· Be pro-active and willing to learn further and develop skills
· Must have a clean driving license and own a car.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's