€30,000 to €42,000
22 days ago
A Financial Services company providing Audit, accounting and legal services is currently looking for a Corporate Executive to join its corporate services department.
- Oversee the effective management of a team and ensuring that at all times a professional service is provided to both clients and intermediaries;
- Ensure timely billing, fee collection, management of debtors;
- Develop, enhance and retain existing client base, intermediaries and other introducers of work;
- Be responsible to drive a number of internal projects and remain updated on any legal developments which have a direct or indirect impact of the department and its operations;
- Promoting a one-team culture within the department and mentoring individuals to reach their full potential;
- Provide induction training to new team members and provide on-going support to all members in the team;
- Ensure team members adhere to the policies and procedures in place;
- Reviewing work that has been prepared;
- Reviewing and improving internal procedures within the department as well as existing procedures between other departments;
- Provide corporate and trust training to the corporate team;
- Assist Senior Manager in preparing monthly statistics on targets set for the team;
- Coordinate all new business enquiries received;
- Assist Senior Manager in implement strategy and business development initiatives for the department;
- Oversee the administration and review of complex client structures.
Skills and experience:
- A-level standard of education;
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a corporate team;
- Previous experience training and reviewing work for corporate administrators will be considered an asset;
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage but not a must.