A group of companies offering trust and corporate services to both Corporates and High Net Worth individuals are looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator. The candidate will handle a portfolio of client companies, dealing with company secretarial and administrative duties within agreed deadlines and ensure professionalism and efficiency when delivering the job.
- Attend to clients' requests and perform administrative work as instructed by clients. Take necessary actions on complex request to ensure proper and timely responses.
- Assist with incorporation of Companies when requested
- Attend to Statutory Filings as required by the Companies Act and liasing with the accounting team where required.
- Prepare Shareholders/Directors/Sub-Committee meetings, issue of notice and agenda and initial review of agreements, preparation of checklist.
- Attend Meeting of Shareholders/Directors and Sub-Committees of the Board and prepare minutes of meetings or resolutions.
- Liaison with the Bank for opening and maintenance of accounts and prepare bank instructions and Checklist and arrange for payments to be executed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant University degree
- 2-5 years in a Management Company