17 days ago
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the selected candidate will be working within the Malta branch network and will be responsible for promoting, selling and maintaining relationships with new and existing banking and investment clients.
The selected candidate will be required to work on Saturdays on a roster basis.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promoting and selling the Bank's savings, investment, and foreign exchange products to new and existing clients with main focus being on wealth management business
- Carrying out daily duties including account opening, transaction system processing, account and client maintenance, data remediation etc.
- Seeing to customers whilst attending to their banking or investment needs
- Making outbound calls to customers with the aim of setting appointments at our branches to upsell or cross-sell the Bank's investment products and services
- Mentoring junior team members and providing ongoing support to them and sharing best practice
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA) or equivalent
- At least three years experience working in a bank or financial institution particularly in sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written skills, in both Maltese and English