6 days ago
A well established firm offering international pension solutions is seeking to employ a Senior Compliance Associate for their Malta Office.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring of key regulatory changes relevant to the Pensions sector and leading the implementation.
- Assessment of internal controls and procedures.
- Development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Work on ongoing compliance projects including assistance on remediation work.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training to third party financial intermediaries.
- Team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing compliance tasks whilst ensuring conformance with turnaround.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High standard of written and spoken business in English.
- Strong research skills and ability to present impact-based analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
- Strong proven analytical and reporting skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to operate under pressure effectively, efficiently and prioritise workload.