Senior Compliance Associate
|Job Title:||Senior Compliance Associate|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 10:01|
One of the world’s leading International Pensions providers operating through four entities in Malta, Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and United Kingdom is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Associate to augment their Compliance team in its Malta division.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring of key regulatory changes relevant to the Pensions sector and leading the implementation.
- Assessment of internal controls and procedures.
- Development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures.
- Work on ongoing compliance projects including assistance on remediation work.
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training to third party financial intermediaries.
- Team management duties, including day-to-day oversight and reviewing compliance tasks whilst ensuring conformance with turnaround.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High standard of written and spoken business in English.
- Strong research skills and ability to present impact-based analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building qualities.
- Strong proven analytical and reporting skills together with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to operate under pressure effectively, efficiently and prioritise workload.
Find more Jobs in Malta