4 months ago
A well established Pensions provider is looking for a Senior Compliance Administrator to join their Compliance Department.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support the Compliance Manager in the money laundering and regulatory issues and queries
- Assist in checking and reviewing agreements, application forms, scheme documents and marketing material to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Assist in implementing and developing internal controls in order to ensure compliance with local legislation
- Working in both a supporting capacity and autonomously where appropriate especially on special projects.
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Compliance Meetings.
- Assist in the monitoring of existing clients from an AML perspective
- Assist in handling AML issues for the Company
- Assist in providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Compliance Committee and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Collaborates with other departments of the company regarding compliance issues.
- Encourages awareness of internal and external regulatory regimes.
- Communicates with senior management and other officers, service providers and scheme members on matters relating to compliance.
- Maintain corporate documents and client data within a primary management information system
- Ensuring that statutory records are accurate and full audit trail maintained
- Educated to diploma or degree level
- Experience in compliance preferably within the Malta Financial Services Industry
- Ideally familiar with pensions schemes including QROPS, trusts and corporate services
- Ability to identify risks associated with client transactions
- Familiar with the main office productivity software
- Experience of office environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines