A Trust and Corporate Services Group which have built a reputation for providing value added services which enables our clientele to attain their objectives, are looking for a Senior Compliance to join their team.
- Report to the Head of Compliance;
- Develop, maintain and update the Company’s policies and Compliance Manual;
- Conduct periodic review, including testing of procedures and policies and draft report to management regarding same;
- Assist in the risk assessment procedure and monitoring of risk mitigating techniques and control;
- Respond to regulatory enquiries and third-party examiners;
- Interact with various departments within the organization to ensure consistency in policies and procedures;
- Monitor new legal and regulatory developments and update policies and procedures accordingly;
- Conduct employee training with respect to compliance policies and procedures;
- Ad hoc projects as and when necessary.
- At least 4 years in Compliance field (Banking or Financial Services Industry);
- Preferably LLB or LLM or
- Member of the Association of the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS); or
- BSc in Law and Management and member of professional body or equivalent qualifications;
- Strong understanding KYC/CDD procedures;
- Good insight into local and international regulatory trends / initiatives;
- Conversant with applicable laws and regulations in the Global Business industry;
- Possess a high moral character and professional integrity;
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills.