We are looking for a senior compliance officer to join a payments provider. The selected candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of consumer and business screening processes and assisting the MLRO.
Main duties include:
- Client approval - Conducting necessary KYB, Sanction and PEP checks, Risk assessments and compiling a program overview for all of our corporate clients
- Handling of reporting suspicious activity to the necessary authorities
- Internal and External statistic reporting
- Reviewing of client marketing collateral
- Handling of the compliance monitoring program
- Training all employees in AML, ABC and Whistleblowing
- Assisting in external investigations
- Assisting in training of new employees
- Coaching of Compliance Officers
- Drafting of Internal Policies and Procedures
- Assisting with internal audits
- Assessing new Products to ensure Compliance
- Act as an escalation point within the Compliance Team
The ideal candidate:
- Some knowledge of EU AML regulations (preferably UK)
- Skilled in data analysis, particularly of Excel lists and pivot tables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- 4+ years’ experience in an Compliance/AML role;
- Ability to work effectively and diligently on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Internet savvy and highly conversant with search engines and advanced search techniques.