26 days ago
We are looking for a talented Senior Commercial Analyst to join the Commercial management team. The Senior Commercial Analyst leads the development of the pricing strategy for the consumer segments and manages the channel economics. This includes business casing profitability, segment revenue deep dives, channel efficiency, optimising the retail footprint and analysing how the products are doing against the annual operating plan. The role is also responsible for the development of customer value management initiatives to maximise the consumer product revenues and margins.
Develop and execute the consumer pricing strategy across segments. Grow the product P&L
- Develop strategies to maximise revenues and margins from different products across segments.
- Make sure that pricing decisions are in line with segment priorities and cross-segment pricing strategies as well. This role is responsible for developing product KPI dashboards and for measuring product performances based on these across segments (e.g. data, roaming, etc.).
- Perform deep-dives as required on revenue/margin performance of products to identify improvement opportunities.
- Recommend actions to improve revenue/margin performance.
Product Profitability Analysis
- Develop and lead the business casing for short-term and mid-term product propositions and the associated marketing requirements based on robust customer insights and segment marketing objectives.
- Drive active portfolio lifecycle management, including performance analysis, post implementation reviews and corrective actions based on customer feedback and performance.
Optimise the retail footprint
- Prepare our retail footprint for the future customer needs and economic conditions. Define the right size and structure of our retail footprint, as well as the right commercial model (own stores / franchise) to meet future customer trends and maximise growth.
- Manage store refresh programmes including time, quality and budget management. Track the post implementation results in T-NPS and sales growth.
Manage channel economics
- Develop the appropriate management tools to track and analyse the channel economics. Work with segments and channels to optimise the sales efficiency.
- Own the commission structure and system developments to support Vodafone’s commercial strategy.
- On a monthly basis, run the target setting process, the monitoring of the commission payout and dealer profitability. Build and manage the relationship with our main channel partners (incl. franchise, mass retail, but excluding SoHo indirect partners).
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of a degree in analytical field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, strategic and commercial skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid technical skills in the use of Microsoft desktop tools (e.g. word, excel, access, etc.)
- Practical experience with statistical tools
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships and achieve results by working collaboratively with others
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.