A brand that provides global advisory, administration and family office firm providing seamless multijurisdictional legal, tax, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services to corporate, institutional and private clients are currently looking for a senior client administrator to join their team.
Some of the benefits being offered include:
- Health insurance
- Pensions scheme
- Attractive salary
- Perform all aspects of corporate and/or trust administration, including the incorporation and dissolution/liquidation of companies and other structures.
- Liaise with clients (both internal and/or external), professional advisors and other third parties, intermediaries and Key Account Managers
- Demonstrate an understanding of both routine and complex transactions; Prepare documents in relation to both routine and complex transactions, including minutes and resolutions
- Record all time spent accurately to facilitate invoicing and internal reporting
- Reviewing and approving client invoices as part of the billing process; Liaise where required with clients regarding unpaid bills
- Maintain company records and ensure files are maintained in a correct manner, including due diligence
- Follow policies and procedures and foster an environment of good corporate governance and best practice.
- Arranging and participating in client meetings
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with the client to ensure clear communications with and a successful rendering of administration services to the client.
- Providing technical support, coaching and mentoring to non-senior team members, including monitoring and delegation of workloads
- Acting as the nominated representative of the company in relation to company secretary appointments for client entities
- Review client related documentation
- Assist with complaints resolution and escalating client queries or issues.
- Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance indicators
- Conduct risk and account reviews; conduct remediation as necessary
- Ensuring that fiduciary duties are carried out with due care and diligence
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when required
- Responsibility for Risk Management
- Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risks
- Responsibility for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position
Experience and qualifications
- Have the ability to work as a member of a team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in a number of different jurisdictions
- Be highly organise with a systematic work method and good attention to detail
- Have excellent relationship skills and an international outlook
- Have an ability to prioritise and plan a challenging workload
- Contribute to team work ethos
- Have and demonstrate technical knowledge
- Be able to work independently whilst working in a team environment