Senior Client Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Client Administrator|
|Salary:||€28,000 - €35,000|
|Contact Name:||Justina Zammit|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 13:08|
A privately owned professional services group, offering bespoke family office and fiduciary solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients is currently looking for a Senior Client Administrator to join their team.
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- Support a Client Manager in establishing and maintaining active control over debtor and WIP reporting for clients, whilst at all times ensuring that debtors are maintained within the company’s accepted guidelines.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
Experience and Requirements
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of Maltese tax implications, Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Experience in administering Foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's